Do You Ever Have One Of Those Days....

You know, the ones where nothing seems to go right?? Well, I had one of those a couple weeks ago. Nothing in the entire day was good, it was really bad. I'm not sure what was going on, maybe it was just me or maybe everyone and everything was out to get me. It was getting late and I was praying for bedtime to come when I stepped outside to take a breather. I opened my front door and this is what was awaiting me. A rainbow that covered the entire horizon of this beautiful Utah sky. I tried to take a couple pictures to show you all how amazing it was but they didn't do it justice. Needless to say, it was a moment that I was in need of.. a beautiful reminder that there is beauty in every day if we just look for it. Thanks for making my day have a little bit of light in it...even if it was for a short few minutes!!!



2 comments:

Raejean said...

We saw it too, and another lighter one. It definitely brings a peaceful feeling! I hope everything is going good.

Sarah said...

We need more rainbows here - so beautiful! We are so excited to have yall back!! Unfortunatly Jamie has a scout camp out this weekend and won't be home until Saturday night, but I would love to keep Emma if that would help.