Disney Christmas - Day Two

Day two started out with Shane taking all the kids to Disney Land while my sister and I stayed behind to go grocery shopping and get the condo stocked for the week. They played at Disney for awhile and then we met up with them over at California Adventure. Smiling and ready for the day....bring on Space Mountain
I love this "R"....plan on seeing it next year on our Christmas Card!!
Emma, Momma, Lightening McQueen and Mater..ya know, like TaMater without the TA!!!
The Roberts' family enjoying our life as a happy family
Tristan decided that he was going to be brave and go on his very first loopy roller coaster. I was so proud of him, when we got off he immediately wanted to go again, and again, and again!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness - what an awsome Christmas! It makes me want to call my sister and pack my bags and head to California. So glad you had a magical Christmas!!