The Most Glorious Day For Me

The kids all went BACK TO SCHOOL last week and I think we were all doing a happy dance.  I love having them home with me but I can't stand the constant bickering and arguing and the I'm Bored days!!!   I know that one day I will probably miss the sound of the screaming and hitting but for now, I will continue to do my happy dance on the days that they are at school!!  
Brittany is a SOPHOMORE this year and is at the high school. We finally live close enough to the school so she walks with her friend, Cameron and a few others from our neighborhood.
Miss Emma is in the SECOND GRADE at the elementary school
and of course, just loves it!!
Tristan is ruling the school this year as a SIXTH grader.  That means he moves on to Junior High next year...yikes.

1 comment:

Brett said...

Love the school pics! It's fun to see them getting older each year.