Day Trippin'

 On Labor Day, Tristan, Emma and I decided that we needed to get out of the house and take a day trip.  We decided on going down to San Diego and checking out the Mormon Battalion.  It was a LONG drive but it was so much fun to spend the day with the kids and learn more about this fabulous gospel that we love so much!!!
 Emma learns how to make bricks so that she can make a house.
 Really, this is what we have to do to get water??? 

Another way to get water-talk about hard work!!!
Panning for gold-the kids each found two pieces-maybe next time I should try to find some, it may come in handy!!

2 comments:

Raejean said...

I never knew there was anything like that for the Mormon Battalion. I have another stop for my distant (and unplanned) trip to San Diego!

Bugg's mama said...

What?!! How have I missed your blog? Did you change it or something? I used to get updates in my google reader and then they stopped. I figured you were taking a blogging break. But then I just clicked on your link from Em's blog and here you are! Oh, my, I'm so behind! You guys have been having crazy fun. I'm so glad. And my goodness, how we miss you all. So MUCH! I'm aching for a trip out there. But, the MISTER is not a traveling fool like I WISH I could be. Waiting, waiting.....

Love, Bree