We turned the kids loose on their pumpkins this year to do what they wanted and they did a great job. Emma is the only one who we could convince to sit and take a picture but hey, one is better than none!!
Emma at Trunk-or-Treat with her decorated cookie.
My little 50's Carhop ready for Trick-or-Treating. I would have to say that she is the cutest little Carhop ever!!
As you can see, we only have pictures of one of our kiddo's on Halloween. This was a semi-sad occassion as we realized that we are down to one kid who still wants to hang out with us on this spooky day. The other two went out with their friends and we didn't see them all night. Not sure I was ready for this but we had so much fun with Emma!!
Need a photo with Dad & Mom - we won't be getting too many more of these in the future!
Taking time out from knocking on doors to pose for a shot. She is such a ham, I think it's time to put this kid in acting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment