Life's A Little Fishy Sometimes

 Grandma and Grandpa surprised us with a visit this weekend!!  On Friday the kids and I took them to Long Beach to go to the Aquarium of the Pacific.  What an amazing place!! There was so much to see and do, we could probably go back a few times and not get bored with that place. The most amazing part of the Aquarium you ask?  All three kids loved it and were great the entire time we were there!!! Yippie!

 Grandpa has a picture of Grandma with her head inside the Jaws but I only got one of the girls.  I will have to post Grandma's as soon as I get it-it was definitely a classic!
 Grandma and the kids petting Tiger Sharks.  Who can say they have actually touched a shark?? An awesome experience for all of us.
 G&G - we miss them already!
 Brittany thought the birds making out would be a great picture although I am not convinced that they are actually making out.  I guess that's the difference between this old mom and her boy crazy 16 year old!
 A diving bird
 My absolute favorite part of the entire aquarium-the Jelly Fish!!! If it was possible, I would have a tank in my living room full of these mysterious creatures.  They just blow my mind and I could stand around and watch them for hours.
 Taking a break to pose for pictures.

1 comment:

Raejean said...

It's great that you guys got to spend some time with Mom and Dad!