2012

 Can you believe that we are celebrating the year 2012? Aren't we supposed to be driving flying cars by now? 
 We celebrated at home with Tristan and Emma this year and it was perfect!!  We watched a few movies, played poker, ate lots of food and had many laughs.
 I was having a hard time staying awake but thanks to these two crazies, I got to see the ball drop.  I tried to convince them to watch the ball drop in NY at 9:00pm and then go to bed, they didn't go for it. 
I am determined to make 2012 a fabulous year.  I have quite a few goals to reach this year and am hoping to get started ASAP.  The one that I am most excited about is reading the Book of Mormon in 100 days.  The Young Women in our Ward are doing  it so I wanted to do it with Brittany.  I will let ya know if I make it or not!!  Happy New Year to all our friends and family!!!!

No comments: