Shane had to be in Anaheim for a business meeting and they were staying at the Disneyland Resort. I wasn't about to pass up an opportunity to take the kids down to stay at a hotel that is in Disneyland so I packed up the younger two and off we went. Unfortunately, Brittany is having to work hard in school so she decided to stay home and not miss any school, she is such a good kid!!
Our first stop was Downtown Disney to walk around and find out where Dad was having his big party. We stopped in at the Lego store and man alive was it awesome. I would love to have a wall of Lego's in my house!!!
Then we were back to the hotel...this is the view from our room.
Above the beds is this amazing picture of the Castle that lights up when you push a button on the wall. And, it plays you a lullaby to fall asleep to. It's pretty cool the first 25 times and then it starts to get a little old!!
The next morning we got up and met Dad downstairs at "Goofy's Kitchen" for breakfast. It was quite a treat for the kids since we usually don't eat at restaurants when we are at Disney.
Emma and Chip
Tristan and Aladdin.
Tristan and Emma with Balooga from Jungle Book.
After breakfast the kids wanted to swim for a bit before going to the park. I thought it was too chilly to swim but kids never seem to have that same thought. The coolest thing about the pool was the monorail water slide. We didn't get to ride it though because it didn't open until later in the afternoon. Oh well, maybe next time Dad sneaks us into his hotel room we will get the chance to play on the slide!!
Once we finally got to the park we went straight over to where the celebration for the Chinese New Year was taking place to see Mulan. She is the one princess that isn't always at Disneyland so it was a treat to be able to see her!!
The kids and Mulan and Mooshu!!!
Chinese Chip and Dale!
Later in the afternoon we went to California Adventure where Emma got to take part in the Incredibles Show. It was pretty neat but I didn't have my nice camera with me and I couldn't figure out how to make my IPhone camera zoom, so no pictures!! However, we did get Mr. Incredible to stop so we could snap this one!!
I love being able to take the kids to Disneyland and spend time with them whenever I want. It is such a blessing to live so close and to have a husband who makes things like this possible. Unfortunately, our passes just expired so it looks like this will be our last Disney post for awhile!! I guess we will have to find something else to occupy our time this year!

.jpg)



.jpg)








1 comment:
Now that is how you do Disneyland!! Wow it looks like a vacation made in heaven! Your kids are getting so big, I can't even believe it. You guys look so happy!!!!
Post a Comment