Senior Pictures

 Back in September we got around to having  Brittany's Senior Pictures taken.  I kept putting it off because I wasn't ready to admit that my first born was already a Senior in High School and on her way to graduating and becoming her own woman.  Britt wanted to have them taken on the pier and on the beach in Santa Monica, of course I couldn't disagree with her on that one!  We used a photographer that has taken lots of family pictures for people we know and she did a great job.  These are the pictures that I snapped while the photographer was doing her thing.
 Showing Britt how she wants her to pose, silly girls!
 This guy hid behind this pole and stayed there for about 10 minutes.  He was a little tipsy and was playing hide and go seek with some buddies of his.  He definitely gave us a few laughs.
 I guess she figures she can make goofy faces since the photographer is only taking pictures of her feet! Britt really wanted a picture of her Freshman Vans and her Senior Vans. I am so blessed to have such an amazing daughter and so thankful to spend this special time with her.  

No comments: