We have been very busy with school activities over the last couple of months. First up was Miss Emma. She has been taking a drama class and at the end they put on the Jungle Book play. Emma played two different characters and did an amazing job memorizing her lines and delivering them without any mistakes.
Emma as a vulture.
And then as an elephant.
The next day Emma ran in Laps for Learning. This is one of the two fundraisers that her elementary school does each year. This year she ran 26 laps around the course, I mean, she actually ran!! I was totally impressed and I think she was too.
Tristan participated in the Riverhawk Walk at his middle school which is also the big fundraiser for them. Last year I was able to help out on both days of the event but this year I was sitting in urgent care with Britt during my time to volunteer. I was able to make it for about the last ten minutes and at least snap a few pictures.
I wish that my son would just smile for the camera. I can never get a decent picture of him, someday he is going to regret that but I will take what I can. The boys were dressed up in tutu's and funky socks. They also started out with crazy hats on but it was way too hot to keep them on.
That evening Tristan was off to Washington D.C. for his 8th grade trip. I sent a camera with him but most of the pictures came back blurry :(. I pulled these ones off the teachers facebook page, the trick is trying to find Tristan in the pictures. I think he is only visible in two of them, the other one I had to look at the shoes to try and find him, he is hiding in the back behind everyone. Oh son, you drive me crazy!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment