It is finally warming up here in Arizona!

Emma has been begging to go to the splash park since the temperatures started going up. Well, we finally hit 80 degrees so we decided we could honor her request. I guess she has grown a little since the last time she wore this suit!! Last year it covered her entire belly.
Emma loves to have her picture taken and is always posing for the camera. I am glad she is this way because I am not!! Even though it was warm outside, the water was ice cold. We only lasted about 30minutes playing in the water. Then it was off to the play equipment to slide and run around.
Brittany was smart enough to not get wet. She played with Emma but kept her distance from the chilly water. I don't blame her. I am so thankful to have kids that play so well together.

No comments: