Trick-or-Treat

Our church ward had Trunk-or-Treat this year on Halloween night. I thought it was odd, considering that we live in a great little neighborhood but we decided that we should go so the kids could hang with their friends. Tristan and Emma had a blast playing in the church parking lot, even with the rain!! Yes, I said RAIN!! I have to admit that I was very bummed on Halloween thinking about all my friends in AZ sitting outside, playing, trick or treating, ALL IN THE NICE WARM WEATHER!!!
Brittany didn't spend Halloween with us, maybe she is just growing up!! Anyways, she went up to a friends house and they trick or treated there and had a blast playing with their neighborhood friends. She said that she really got rained on, luckily it was just a continuous light rain that we had to endure.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

What cute Halloween costumes! I like trick or treating, but I love all of the pumpkins patches and carving too! What a cute black pumpkin with orange polka dots!!

nikki said...

Yep - no raining here! Looks like you had a great night though. And your pumpkins are awesome!

Chasing Solitude said...

Got to love Halloween :) When I saw T-Bones harry potter picture I pretty much lost it lol. You got some great looking kids sis.