Young Women of Excellence

Last night we attended Brittany's Young Women of Excellence program for our ward. It was such a special night for the young women and I am so happy to see Brittany being so involved in our new ward. The theme for the night was Princesses and all the girls wore princess (formal) dresses. Each girl picked a young woman value to talk about and also shared a talent. Brittany chose Photography for her talent and Individual Worth for her value. She did a great job speaking and showcasing her talent. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter in our lives. Brittany has brought so much love and happiness to our family over the years and I know that she will continue to do so as she grows up. I am thankful that she has such a love for this gospel and for her Heavenly Father. Thank you Brittany for being my sweet little girl. We love you!!
Does anyone else notice how tall my girl is getting? I am wearing heels in this picture and she still goes past my shoulders!! The sad thing is when I am not wearing shoes she is only about 1 inch shorter than me!!!


4 comments:

Lynnette said...

Brittany is a beautiful and talented girl! We sure miss her in Young Women's. My kids miss her as a babysitter, too! Give her our love.

Emily said...

aww, Brit looks so beautiful and grown up. I actually thougt of her yesterday and was wondering how her night went. I'm glad you posted it. I'm looking forward to seeing you and her tomorrow and going to movie. It's going to be fun!

nikki said...

Way to go Brittany! I sure do miss her smiling face. She is an amazing YW who knows who she is and will continue to do great things!

Sarah said...

Congrats Brittany! You look so happy!