Travel Time

Back on the road again!!! April brought us some traveling time to our old hometown of Anthem, AZ. Shane needed to head down there for a doctor's appointment so I decided to throw the kids into the car and join him for a weekend in the sun. First things to do, head to Cold Stone for ice cream with a few of our favorite friends. Tristan misses his friends from school so much. We took Jordan and Jeremy with us for the afternoon. When the boys get together it seems as though they have never been apart. I love it.
Miss Brittany looks more and more like a teenager every day. I wish there was a clock that could freeze the time, it's going by too fast.
Emma and her bestest friends, Dante and Dani. These three are tied at the hips whenever they see each other. They have so much fun together.
After ice cream, it is off to the movies to see Monsters vs. Aliens. An interesting film, that's about all I can say about this movie. But, the kids enjoyed it so that's all that matters.
Crazy boys!!
Dante and Dani-love these kids.
My silly girls striking a pose!!

Our next stop, Anthem Community Park. I miss this park like crazy. I have yet to find a park in Utah that is anywhere close to this one.

Third on our list was to stop by the Anthem Ward Cub Scout Pinewood Derby. It was so great seeing our old friends and having some time to catch up with everyone. We sure miss all our friends and hope that we get back to Arizona again soon.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

actually momdre, it was dip-n-dots we went to...not cold stone...but watever. luv ya! :]
ps. i still can't find my sunglasses!!! :[

Our Little Family said...

Well, so sorry I will correct my mistake later!!

Bugg's mama said...

Is AZ still looking very enticing?