March Highlights

March was a busy month for us, but what's new?? It seems like we are always running, running and running some more. Here are a few highlights from our month.
My cute little girl was very grumpy and cranky for about three weeks. I couldn't figure out what was going on until I took a looksie into her adorable little mouth and found this......
Her permanent teeth are coming in behind her baby teeth which are not even loose yet. No wonder she has been such a sad little camper...she is teething!! I felt so bad for not noticing that this was happening in her mouth. Needless to say, we loaded up on Tylenol right away. Funny thing is, the teeth still haven't fallen out yet. She is headed to the dentist this coming week to have the baby teeth pulled. I am praying that this doesn't become a normal thing for her.
The kids celebrated 100 days of school with parties galore. Emma made this little poster in class and was extremely proud of herself.
One of the best things about living in Utah is the time we get to spend with the Roberts' cousins!! Mia and Emma are about a year apart in age and they just love each other. We had Mia spend the night one Sunday night and on Monday I took the girls to Thanksgiving Point. They both had so much fun and I enjoyed watching them run around and giggle.
Before the snow melted we took a trip up the canyon with the cousins and went sledding and snowboarding. We had planned to have an entire afternoon out in the snow, having fun, eating chili, drinking hot cocoa and just being together. I think we were out there for an hour before we all decided that the wind was just unbearable and we were all frozen solid. Back home we went. Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right??

4 comments:

Raejean said...

If it makes you feel better, Emma's not the only Roberts with teeth like that. All three of my younger kids have shark teeth. Maybe it's genetic!

Raejean

Emily said...

Thats funny about the teeth.
Emma and Mia are such cute friends. I took a cute pic of them the other day that I'll send to you and bree.

Bugg's mama said...

Mia just LOVES your Emma so much!

Rilla said...

Cute posts!

Bennett had shark teeth like that, and the baby teeth just sorta moved forward and wouldn't fall out! We ended up having to go to the dentist to have them pulled. :(

He loved going around as a shark for a month or so though.