NASCAR

A couple of weekends ago Shane and I took a trip out to LA and went to the NASCAR races in Fontana. Shane's boss owns a spot on the infield so were went out on Thursday night and stayed until Monday. So much fun. I can't even put into words what a great weekend we had. However, what happens at NASCAR stays at NASCAR so here are just a few pics of the fun times that were had by all!!!! My sexy husband watching the race from the top of one of our trailers.

Sporting my Kyle Busch wear---I love that he drives the M&M car.

The guys we were with were rooting for Jeff Gordon and Shane was rooting for Tony Stewart.

Just one of the many crazy characters that you will run into out in the infield.

This was over at the fan zone where all the drivers have their trailors. It was really run to walk around and check out all the cars and buy lots of stuff!!

A car designed by West Coast Customs.

Sitting up in the grand stands on Saturday to watch the truck races.

Our view of pit row from our seats.

Me and my sweet honey. It was great to be somewhere warm where we could wear short sleeves and shorts. Oh yeah, and our favorite, flip flops!!

View of the infield from one of the trailers.

Sprint Monster Car

This is the RV that we stayed in for the weekend. We would love to own one of these babies. Sooooo nice. These bikes are huge on the infield. It was helpful to have them when we needed to get from one end to the other. I can't remember when I have had so much fun riding a bike around. Good times, good times!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun time. Looks a little WT to me. just kidding. Hey you should rent one of those RV's for the family reunion! That would be awesome.