
Oh, here it is, in a big heap by the neighbor's patio!! We arrived home from our trip to AZ to find this mess in our backyard. Apparently, there was a huge windstorm while we were gone, something that
Lehi is known for, and it took our trampoline for a trip. The only good thing that came out of this was that it got stuck on the neighbors patio and collapsed, otherwise, it would have run into their house and hit their back windows!! Yikes!!!

I now have Shane convinced that we need to put our next trampoline into the ground so that we don't have a net on it to worry about. The kids have been very bummed not having their jumping time in the backyard. Anyone have an old trampoline that they want to get rid of????
2 comments:
That's some crazy damage there. At least you weren't home watching it happen! Each time we get a wind storm, we sit by the window and count the trees as they are uprooted lol. As for a used trampoline, I'm sure KSL or craigslist would have one. Keep bloggin :)
oh chelle,
that is still so sad, but I'm sorry it also kinda makes me laugh. It is unbelievable how mangled it got. Dang, should have left it in the garage. I'm glad you have your new Sophie dog to make it all better.
Post a Comment