
Tristan turned eleven years old last month..Can you believe it??? It seems like only yesterday he was our chubby little guy running around in just a diaper with a runny nose and a bottle hanging out of his mouth!! He started his morning off with 11 donuts...a tradition that we learned from Aunt Bree...what better way to start the morning than with lots of sugar!!! He was so kind and shared his breakfast with Emma.

That night we took Tristan and five of his friends to our local amusement park-Castles N Coasters. The boys pretty much had the park to themselves and ran wild for five hours. Lots of fun for all of us.

On Saturday we had the Roberts' cousins over to swim and
barbecue. I, for one, thought the water was
waaaayyyy too cold to swim but the kids had a blast. We had steak,
hotdogs,
kabobs, veggies and
lotsa soda. Yummy!!

It is so hard for Tristan to resist the
temptation to sick his head into his cake every year. I have finally given up and decided that if we get him his own little cake he can stick his face into it as much as he wants!! Obviously, Tristan loved this idea and dove right in!!

Happy Birthday, T-Bone!!! We are so happy to have you in our lives and you bring us lots of laughter and joy.
2 comments:
Fun. I miss that boy so much. My nephew Taylor (he's 9) is staying with me this week and he reminds me of Tristan. I like the doughnut tradition. Next year I get 28!!
Ummmm, when did this lil' chubba boy turn ELEVEN?!!! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment