The Princess Ball

Every year our Stake hosts a daddy/daughter Princess Ball for all the girls who are eleven and under and their daddies. Emma was so excited to go this year since we were in Utah last year and she didn't get to go. Shane was so cute..he went to Safeway and had them make a teeny tiny corsage for Emma's little wrist. They had a ton of fun and I know Emma is already counting the days until next year's ball!!!
I love that her little foot is kicked up...she really loves her daddy.



Could my baby girl be any cuter??

Two days before the ball Emma lost her second front tooth..I just love the toothless grins!!


6 comments:

Raejean said...

What a special memory for both of them!

Jer and Cam said...

She is completely adorable! I love the pictures by the pool. So beautifully done! Hope Shane is feeling better!

Bugg's mama said...

P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S. period!

Sarah said...

She looks beautiful - I should have sent my girls over to get their hair done!

Love your back yard too. I've heard so much about your pool I need to could and see it soon.

Julee said...

Awe...how cute!!! Danny was sooo sad we moved the weekend of the Princess Ball!! And I agree, that you backyard is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Emily said...

I love it! She is going to treasure those pictures and memories forever. I loved my daddy daughter dates as a little girl