BRACES

Miss Brittany got her braces put on two weeks ago and I can't believe how much it changed the way she looks. Our good friend is her orthodontist and he is so great with her. Britt chose to put green and teal bands on this time and she can change them out every six weeks when she goes in for her tightenings. It is hard to believe that she is old enough to have braces already. I am just happy that we are getting them done now so that by the time she is a junior she will be totally done with them. Yippeee!!!!!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Love them; she looks more like a teenager than ever now!

Emily said...

Aw, I think she looks so cute. Maybe I'm strange, but I always wanted braces.

Chasing Solitude said...

Very cute kid. Is she driving (legally) yet?

Raejean said...

Braces... those are some fun times there!

Bugg's mama said...

That girl is awesome. And like, totally growing up or something! GEe.

Julee said...

You look so cute Brittany!