UNCLE BRETT!!!!
We were surprised to get a phone call from Uncle Brett one Sunday afternoon telling us that he was in AZ!!! We were so excited to see him...especially the kids. Uncle Brett parked his big ol' truck over at Walmart and we picked him up. He was able to stay and have dinner with us and hang out for a bit while he did his laundry. When we dropped him off Tristan was lucky enough to get a tour of Uncle Brett's big rig. Tristan was totally impressed and couldn't stop talking about how cool the inside of the truck was. Thanks for stopping by Uncle Brett, can't wait to see you again.
2 comments:
You have been on a blogging streak! I'm glad Brett was able to visit you too. We enjoyed our visit with him too.
holy cow, look at all the new posts. I have to go back and read all the new ones. This was the most recent one I saw a couple hours ago. I'm glad Brett got to spend some time with you in AZ. Thanks for feeding him and letting him get clean clothes. It really gave him a boost getting to see family out there on the road.
Post a Comment