American Fork Steel Days

One thing Utah knows how to do is city celebrations...and American Fork is right up there with the best of them!! We spent a night out with Jeremy, Kendra, Emily and all our kids listening to music and watching fireworks. We were able to see the final performances for American Fork Idol and I do have to say... I was mighty impressed with all the amazing talent. The kids had a blast running around and entertaining each other.
Brittany teaching the boys how to do the wave. I so remember learning this when I was a teenager, crazy to think that kids are still doing it now a days!!
Jeremy and Kendra
The little girl cousins loving each other and posing for the camera.
Towards the end of the night we were all a little tired and a little crazy. Trying to take a picture of everyone being "normal" was just not gonna happen so we went with "crazy" instead!! Kinda sums up the Roberts' family...CRAZY
Showing us how to really wear a glow necklace...not on your neck sillies, just on your head.

1 comment:

Emily said...

That was so much fun. I'm so glad I came up that night. That was the only fireworks we got to see this year. Someone bummed out on me on the 24th :)