First Day of School

Wow, first day of school and I just realized how big my babies are. Is it crazy that I have a highschooler or what?? Miss Britt looking about as grown up as she can!! I love this outfit, she was so funny when we were school shopping. She has never really cared too much about her clothes but this year, wow, she cared. I am actually happy cuz I love shopping. Send her and I to the mall and we can cause some serious damage!!

Emma is in school full time this year. I wasn't thinking that it would be too big of a deal but I really do miss having her home with me for half of the day. I am still trying to figure out what it is that I am supposed to do all day with no one at home. I can't even imagine how I will feel in four years when Britt leaves for college..yikes!!

Could this boy look anymore handsome? I don't think so. Tristan has changed so much over the years and I still look at him as my baby boy. I guess it is time to look at him as a incredibly cute young man.

Britt goes to school waaaayyyy earlier than these two so I didn't get a chance to get a picture of all three of them together. Bummer but next year I will maybe do it after school.

No comments: