A Much Needed Get-a-Way

Do you see the ocean over that rooftop? Yep, I saw that ocean view for three whole days just a couple of weeks ago.  I decided that I needed to head to California and spend some time with my hubby whom I hadn't seen for almost four weeks!! Can you believe that, almost an entire month that he has been working his butt off with no time to come home?? Well, actually, I saw him a week or so earlier but the kids were with me so it didn't really count as our time!!!  We stayed in Laguna Beach at an adorable little Bed & Breakfast which was just amazing.  We had massages, late night dinners, fabulous breakfasts and some really awesome one on one time.  I am so grateful to have such an amazing husband who knows how to take care of me and spoil me rotten.  I am also grateful to those wonderful friends who took my children while I went away to recharge-especially my one friend who put up with an awful lot from one of my children-you know who you are and I am so thankful that you still want to be my friend!! Thanks girls for helping a sister out!!

1 comment:

Raejean said...

That's nice that you were able to spend some time together.