Universal Studios

We spent a day at Universal Studio's since none of us had ever been there before.  We weren't too sure what to expect but we ended up having a total blast.  The kids loved seeing all the characters from the tv shows that they watch and getting more autographs for their books.  Shane was able to spend most of the day with us before he took off to go back to work.  If you are ever in Southern Cali be sure to visit this place..so much fun.
 Can you tell what this picture above is?? Do you KNOW who lives here?  We got to take a tour of the Desperate Housewives set...I was so giddy through the whole tour.  I think I took more pictures just on Wisteria Lane than anywhere else in the park!!  They had a tour where you could actually go inside the houses and check the set out in detail but it was a three hour long tour and I felt kinda selfish leaving the kids so I could go on the tour...maybe next time!! 

2 comments:

Jer and Cam said...

I love these pics so big! Can you teach me how to do it??? I'm serious.

Our Little Family said...

Cammi, Call me and I will walk you through how I made them big. It is in the new editor for blogger..really easy!!