May Your Search Through Nature Lead You to Yourself

Yesterday we headed out for Chantry Flats in Monrovia for a family hike.  We went later in the afternoon thinking that it would be a tad bit cooler but I couldn't decide if it was or not.  The words HOT and HUMID come to mind but it was a fun afternoon with the kids!!

The beginning of the hike was all downhill!! Crazy way to start, huh? Then we headed uphill to our destination, the waterfall. 
Mom told the kids that they could only get their FEET wet...does it look like only their FEET got wet?? I know, I know, you can't put kids by water and expect them to stay dry..I was only worried that on the way back down and back up the trail would be uncomfortable if they were wet. I was wrong. No one complained and for that, I was very grateful!!



 I love spending time with my kids and I am so blessed to have such amazing ones!! We are also very blessed to live in such an amazingly beautiful place where we can explore, learn and have fun.  Can't wait to see what adventures this coming week will bring our way!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love all the new post. looks like you are having a great summer. Have fun in flaming Gorge :)
See you when I get back to Utah