Back Flip Into The 80's

 Tristan and Emma have been taking gymnastics for the last six months and were able to participate in their first Meet at the end of November.  Shane and I are just amazed at how good they both have become in such a short amount of time.  I am hoping that they will both stay interested for awhile because I love seeing them practice and compete.
 This is the one video I got where both kids show up on it.  Emma is on the bars and Tristan is the second boy to do the vault.  I am incredibly proud of both my gymnasts for their effort, hard work and willingness they put into practicing.
 Everyone gets a medal at the end of the meet and gets to stand up on the Medal Platform.  I wasn't able to get good pics of the kids when they got theirs so I pulled them aside after and got these great ones of them together.  Love you kiddo's!!!

No comments: