A Magical Day


We had a few surprise visitors last weekend who made the trip to spend a day at the Magical Kingdom.  My kids were so excited to spend some time with their cousins and truth be told, I was too!! I have missed these nieces and nephew of mine like crazy, okay, I miss their parents too!!
Emma, Mia and London
 I was so impressed with how much Disneyland has to offer for those with disabilities and how incredibly accommodating they were.  Bugg, my adorably, cute, lovable nephew was able to ride on most everything there.  It was great to spend the day listening to him laugh with delight!! 
 Quite a few rides, like Small World, Bugg's mama was able to roll his wheelchair right onto the ride.  Pretty cool.   
 Sitting in that chair can get a little bit long after awhile so Bugg takes some time out to practice his newest accomplishment - Standing!! I seem to tear up every time I see him doing this.  See, Bugg wasn't expected to do any of these things, like sit or stand by himself.  But, he does.  You should check out his blog here and see why we love this little guy so incredibly much. 
Best Cousins Forever!! Mia just melts my heart, she is such a darling little girl and Emma could never live without her!!
Uncle Shane and Ella. So happy to spend some time with this little girl.  The last time we saw her she was a teeny tiny infant so it was great to see her little sassy and fun personality.
The mom's taking a break while the kids ride on the Tea Cups!!
All the little kids and Uncle Brian taking a spin...you can't go to Disney and not ride on the Tea Cups!!!
The perfect ending to a very magical day. 

1 comment:

Bugg's mama said...

I'm like this crazy picture taking fool, right? So how the heck did I miss getting a picture of the bunch of us together? CRAZY & wrong is what it is!