A Beachy Day

When the weather is perfect there is no better place to be than the beach!! Off we headed towards Oxnard for an afternoon of fun in the sun!
 Uncle Shane helps Ella fly a kite, the beach is a great place for this. 
 I love this boat on the beach.  Actually, I just love that there are playgrounds on the beach around here.  I love to sit and soak up the sun but the kiddo's get bored, the playground now takes care of that boredom.  Wahoo!! 
Tristan helps the little girls build a sand castle cuz that's how he rolls, always willing to help out the small ones!! 
 We had to take about 100 pictures to get one of everyone being happy.  After awhile the girls needed to release a little bit of frustration and take a silly picture.  It looks more like a screaming match but really, they were being silly, I think! 

Aunt Bree is a great photographer and always has great ideas for a picture.  I love this one of her kids, so candid and so darn cute.
Miss Emma practices her gymnastics everywhere and the beach is no exception! As the sun gets ready to set she kicks up a few cartwheels to end our day and then off to home we go.  What an amazing day at the beach we had!!

3 comments:

Raejean said...

I love your pictures from the beach. It's good to have time with the family.

Bugg's mama said...

I miss the beach and you guys already! That was such a fun time!

xoxo

Sarah said...

Oh I bet it is soo nice to be able to pick up and drive to the beach for the afternoon! I hope yall are loving Cali, but we miss you here in AZ!