Happy Birthday to my hubby!!!! The kids decided to throw Shane a little family surprise b-day party since we wouldn't be home for his actual birthday. I think he was pretty surprised - not something easily accomplished with him!!
The night was full of fun, good food and an incredibly goofy birthday dance performed by Tristan and Emma!!
We didn't have time to bake a cake so I ran over to "Bake You Happy" and got these amazing cupcakes. "Bake You Happy" was recently on the program Cupcake Wars and they won first place. The front cupcake is a "Samoa Cupcake" - perfect for the birthday boy since his favorite Girl Scout Cookies are Samoa's.
The kids made this awesome "table cloth"!! Lots of construction paper taped together with all the reasons we love Dad on it. I was pretty impressed with their creativity!!!
My birthday gift to Shane was a weekend away up at the cabin!! I was hoping that it was going to be nice and warm, golfing kind of weather. I was wrong - there was so much snow that we couldn't even drive the truck up the driveway with chains on!! Oh well, we had a fireplace and each other and that made the weekend perfect!!
Happy Birthday Shane!!!! Love you to the moon and back!!
No comments:
Post a Comment