The Easter Bunny was waaayyyy nice to the kids this year. They each got a new pair of Vans along with their Easter baskets. Oh, to be a kid again!
The Bunny also brought confetti eggs for the kids. They were hidden with all the other eggs but Brittany noticed that one of the eggs looked a little funky. She was poking at it and made a hole in it which revealed the confetti! They had so much fun cracking eggs on each others heads. Hopefully they know that this is the only egg that can be cracked upon their siblings heads!
Emma is so excited about the confetti eggs. She kept asking for more and more!!
Mom, on the other hand, was not so excited about the mess that the confetti eggs left. Our entire living room looked like this. Thanks Easter Bunny, next year I am not leaving out any treats for you!!
1 comment:
New Vans! Dang I want a pair. That's all I ever wore for years. I'm glad you put up new posts. It's great to see pics of your family. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment