To celebrate Emma's eighth birthday we had a fancy little tea party with a few of her best friends!! They dined under this canopy of flowers, did some crafts and some painting, and of course, drank lots of tea (pink lemonade, that is!)
Pinkies up!!!
The "Teapot" Birthday Cake complete with two cups of tea. This was the first, and probably last, teapot that I have ever done-not too bad!!
Brittany & Jordan were kind of enough to be the "Waitresses" for the tea party and I have to say, they were the best!! Of course, they had to take a few minutes to be the silly girlies that they are!!
After cake and presents we headed outside for a few rounds of duck, duck, goose. Those girls had tons of sugar to burn off!!!
A few things that we love about our girl-always so happy, has such a big heart, loves everyone, knows how to make us smile, loves to learn, fabulous gymnast and just an amazing little girl!!!
4 comments:
Emma's getting so big. I love the decorations and the cake! How could you not have a blast with a party like that?
Very cute! I'm so glad that 8 year olds still like tea parties. I've got many more years with Morgie to look forward too. I miss you guys. I'm so glad we got to spend so much time together.
oh and I love that when I turn to your blog bleeding love starts to play. It's like you and your phone are still here :)
that is so awesome, Happy Birthday
What a darling lil' party!!!!
Post a Comment