Brittany & Jordan and a few of Britt's friends wanted to spend the day down at Venice-of course I said YES!! Venice Beach is one of my favorite beaches to go to, I love watching all the different people who show up at this beach, there's ton's of shopping to be had and the water is pretty shallow for quite a ways out which makes it perfect for Emma to boogie board!! It was a fabulous day and I enjoyed spending time with the teenage girls-it reminds me to stay young and have fun!!
Brittany and Jordan - it's hard to believe that these girls are already 16 years old-where did all the time go? I am so happy that these two are still such close cousins. I hope that they stay this way all their lives!!
Emma had fun playing in the sand and riding her boogie board. I wasn't too sure how the ocean was gonna treat that elbow of hers but she did just fine!! I think we were in the water almost the entire time we were there and she was on that board the majority of the time. Now that the boogie board is mastered it is time for some surf lessons!!

A quick minute for pictures before the next big wave comes along....
And, JUMP!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment