In July we hit the road for what has become our "Annual Summer Trip" to Utah. It was a very long drive this time and we felt like we were never gonna get there. Lucky for us, we pulled into Shane's brothers house around 10:00pm, dropped off our kids and then headed to the hotel for a peaceful night of sleep!!
The next day Shane & I went back to Brett & Emily's for some good old fashioned family fun. The view from their backyard is incredible, it makes me miss living in Utah but only for a minute!
Cousins came over to play and Miss Ella Rose stole my heart. She is so incredibly cute, I think I have 20 or so pictures of just her playing on the slide!!
After running around the backyard for a few hours it was time to make the Cousin Sleep-Over T-Shirts. This tradition started way back when Brittany and the older cousins were in elementary school. Grandma would have all the grandkids over for a sleepover and they would make shirts. It's a little crazy trying to have all the kids sleep at Grandma's now since there are so many but we still love to have them make the shirts when we are all together!!
Dani paints a few flowers and her name while Emma and Mia get creative with theirs.
Grandma hangs out with Wyatt while the kids are out in the garage painting. But, he wasn't left out, his Mama made him a shirt too!!
We ended our night with a Utah rain shower and a beautiful double rainbow!!! I love spending time with our extended family, now if only they could all come to California next summer instead of us going to Utah!!



1 comment:
MICHELLE! I did it again. I don't know how it happens that I don't save your blog to my google reader. And then I stumble upon it and scroll through all these crazy cool posts and I'm like, "Oh, my gosh, I've been missing out on so much!!!"
You've got so many awesome pictures and adventures on here. Great job!
Okay, I'm going to put it in my reader RIGHT NOW!
xoxo, Bree
Post a Comment