We officially have two teenagers living in our house now!! I can't believe that my little boy turned 13 in September. Seems like only yesterday he was my chubby little two year old running around with a runny nose, wet shirt, and a bottle hanging out of his mouth!! We started the morning off with presents and 13 yummy donuts!!
Tristan has grown up to be an amazing kid. He is loving and kind yet still has that boy attitude going on. He rides a mean scooter and skateboard and gives me a heart attack every time he shows me a new trick. He is right at the age where he could stay outside all day and night, just hanging out with his buddies!!
For dinner Tristan wanted Outback Steakhouse, of course!! He wasn't too thrilled about the waitstaff singing to him so they ended up giving him a sundae with no song. He is so much like me in that regard, doesn't like to be the center of attention in public places, ever!! But that doesn't stop him from being the center of attention in our house!!
These girls adore their brother, even if they say they don't!! I am so thankful to have this wonderful boy as my son, I wouldn't have it any other way!!




1 comment:
13?!!! I must have missed something! Already? Woah!
Happy Birthday, Tristan!
xoxo,
Aunt Bree
Post a Comment