It's no secret around here that I LOVE Disneyland!!! I could go everyday and never get tired of it. When October rolled around I knew that we needed to find a free day in our busy schedules to head down and check out Halloween Disney!! As luck would have it, we were able to get all FIVE of us together, in one place, for a fantastic fall day!!!
I usually don't take my camera with me, I like to enjoy the day spent with my kids. However, I had to take it this time and the kids were tired of it after about 25 pictures. They were pretty good sports and tried to keep those smiles on every time I said, "Wait, that would be a great picture. Everyone stop!!".
The pumpkins that were in the shape of all the characters were probably my favorite part. These two were being crazy the entire day, so much fun!!
One of Emma's goals is to get absolutely, every single characters autograph and picture in her autograph book. This means that we are constantly on the look out for any and all characters. If she has seen them before she may or may not want to see them again, depends on the time of day and her mood. She is doing a pretty good job so far and has filled up one autograph book and is halfway through her second one!!
Brittany, Stitch and Emma
Waiting with Daddy to see Rapunzel and Flynn Rider. Every time we are at Disney the line for Rapunzel is so long that we don't wait. I promised Emma that the next time we went I would wait with her, no matter what. Fortunately, the line was only about 20 minutes long, I lucked out. The bad news, Flynn Rider was out and about so we didn't see him. Guess we will be back in line the next time we visit!!
The Pumpkin Patch, yet another opportunity to make the kids stop and pose for a picture, gotta love it!!
We try to ride different rides every time that we visit the park too. We will ride all our favorites and then try to find three or four that we haven't been on yet. This was the canoes that you paddle around the lake. I chose this one and I have to say, it was a lot of work. Can't say that we will ride this one again!
I love living so close to the Happiest Place on Earth. We have had so many wonderful days spent as a family here and I know that there will be plenty more. I am so blessed with an amazing life!!









1 comment:
AGAIN!!! You guys are so lucky!
Post a Comment