This girl makes me so proud day after day. Emma started doing gymnastics again in September, just as soon as her surgeon cleared her to go back to full activity. She has been doing really good even though she is still lacking strength in that darn arm. But, when the day came around for her gym to put on a gymnastics meet she was all ready to go.
She participated on every event but her best was vault and floor. She did do great on beam though and made me smile during the whole routine. The bar routine was a little rough, especially since she lacks the strength in her arm. She fell off once, I was worried she was hurt, I was wrong!! She jumped back up, gave me a quick "I'm Okay" look and hopped back on. Such a good gymnast.
Chalking up for her bar routine.
Emma earned a medal and she couldn't have been happier. I hope that she will stick with gymnastics and get back to where she is ready to go on team.
A hug and a flower from daddy after the meet. He loves this little girl more than anyone will ever know. She is definitely "his girl".






1 comment:
Your kids are growing up too fast. BTW I think we should hit Disney together sometime!
PS Jason and I want another kid, I think you should move back here, then we are sure to get pregnant! LOL
Post a Comment