Saturday our advent activity took us to Ventura Harbor to spend the day as a family. There were lots of things happening in the village including a snowfall every twenty minutes.
I was amazed at all the boats and the amount of money that was floating in that harbor. I need to find a friend who owns one of those nice boats and learn how to sail!
My family can never pass up a photo board, no matter how silly it is.
The kids out on the docks taking a closer look at the boats. Miss Emma was a little bit freaked out and scared that she was gonna fall in the water. I guess it didn't help when I pushed her and then caught her right before she fell in. Nice going Mom!!!
They had a carnival going on and of course, the kids wanted to ride rides. Shane & I weren't up for spending a fortune on rides so we let the kids each pick one ride to go on. The older two went on the one that went upside down and round in circles. I am glad we left the riding to them, I got dizzy just watching them.
We ended our walk at the harbor by checking out the live Reindeer, as opposed to the dead Reindeer!!! Wish I could have fit one in the trunk and brought it home, they were so cute.






No comments:
Post a Comment