Grandma hasn't been feeling too well over the last month so we decided that we would help her out by having the cousins decorate her Christmas tree!! It was so much fun, a little chaotic, but well worth it!!
These little girls make me smile every time I see them. They both remind me so much of their older sister who is now 17 years old. I think their mom needs to have another baby just so that we can continue to keep one of these cutie pies around all the time!!
Two of my all time favorite guys!! I am just amazed how much my little Bugg is growing and how much he has learned since we saw him over the summer. He always has a new "trick" to show us and I love seeing them. Tristan looks like he is loving spending time with this guy too!!





No comments:
Post a Comment