Winter Beach Time

It may be winter but we still LOVE the beach.  After we spent the afternoon at the harbor we headed across the street to spend some time on the beach.  I handed the camera over to Britt and ended up with some really good pictures.  That girl definitely has a future in photography.
 I absolutely love this picture of my "rebel" son standing on the wrong side of the sign.  It pretty much sums up his whole attitude since he turned 13.  Not sure if we are gonna make it through his teenage years.
 The other nice thing about Britt being in charge of the camera is that we get more pictures of Shane & I together.  It is fabulous!!! 
Every time we are at the beach the teenagers want to climb up on the lifeguard tower to take a picture.  Usually I am adamant that they don't do it, far be if for me to break the law!! However, the beach was totally deserted and there were no lifeguards around to bust us so get up on that tower kids!!!

No comments: