
....to be able to spend Thanksgiving in Utah with our family!! Shane & I made a last minute decision to take the kids to Utah to see G&G Roberts and all their aunts, uncles and cousins. It was a great trip and I enjoyed every minute of it.
I love seeing my nieces and nephews grow up and watch their personalities come into bloom. This little girl is a firecracker, to say the least!! She is a miniature of her sister but with so much more attitude-I love it. Spending time with her was one of the highlights of our trip.
Emma is playing with a jump rope that her Aunt Bree made out of rubber bands. So creative and fun. And do you see those mountains back there? I have to say that I really do miss seeing those mountains every day.
My honey gets the turkey ready for this BIG family dinner-actually, it was quite small compared to our usual family dinners, only 11 adults and 13 kids!
I am so thankful for this wonderful man and for the life that we have created together with our children. I am blessed beyond measure to be part of a huge family and have a mother & father-in-law who have treated me as their own daughter since the day I married their son. The Roberts' family welcomed me with open arms 17 years ago and for that I am forever grateful. I hope that we can all continue to count our blessings every day and remember just how lucky we all are!!




1 comment:
How cool that you guys could spend Thanksgiving with Mom & Dad!
Post a Comment