Easter and Spring Break were a bit of a blur this year, just like the rest of my life this year!! I took the kids to Utah to spend the week with Grandma, Grandpa, Aunts, Uncles and lots of cousins. Then I came home so Shane & I could spend a week doing absolutely nothing! At the end of the week we headed back to Utah to celebrate Easter with the family and enjoy a few days hanging out. I took lots of pictures but I am just too lazy and behind on my blog to post them all.
Instead, one will have to do and it is a great picture of Grandma with a few of her favorite grandchildren!!!!
1 comment:
I'm so glad that you came out. It was fun to laugh with you that Easter Sat. Spencer loved having a sleep over with Emma that week too. Come back soon!
Post a Comment