It's the BIG ONE....

Shane turned "40" on March 26th!! We celebrated with dinner at Bucco di Peppo's with a special table in the kitchen!! It was a pretty cool experience other than all the people walking by the table and the noise of the kitchen. Shane has always wanted to eat at that kitchen table so it was a perfect way to celebrate the BIG 40!!!
I am so grateful to have this wonderful man in my life. He is the most amazing husband and I am so lucky that he is mine. I love his fun loving personality, his totally dedicated work ethic, the fact that he loves me despite my craziness and his huge heart that loves all of us unconditionally. I hope that his next 40 years are just as wonderful as these first 40 and that we continue to love him just as much. I also love that Shane is a tremendous father to our three beautiful babies. He is patient, caring, kind, stern & strick when he needs to be and is always willing to hang out or play with them. These kids couldn't have a better father if they searched the world over!!
Happy Birthday Shane!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey I saw that you commented on my blog so I figured you might have a new post too :)
Happy Birthday Shane! I agree, he's an awesome guy. One of my favorite people. I love the pic of him and the kids.
oh and don't worry I'll be posting more soon.