On a cool summer evening I heard those dreaded words that no mother wants to hear from her children, "I am SO bored and there's nothing in this house to do"!!!! In a panic I remembered an old craft site that I used when the older kids were smaller for fun and creative projects to do - makeandtakes.com.
I found a few different ideas but Emma liked the Ladybugs best. Out to the garage we headed for supplies and then it was crafting time. First you cut out circles for the bodies and make two of each color. Then you paint the tops black for the heads.
Then it is time for spots. We had some round sponge brushes that worked great for this. And we had two different sizes so our Ladybugs were all very unique!!!
After they are dried you slide them together, hot glue some ribbon or string on them and hang 'em up. Our bugs are missing their googly eyes because I couldn't find them in the craft cupboard, guess I am heading to Walmart this week for a small purchase!! Also, you are supposed to hang them outside so they spin in the wind but I was afraid that they would get wet or blow away, so we are just bringing summer inside!!




1 comment:
Super cute craft idea!
Post a Comment