Vasquez Rocks

A couple of days after Christmas I took Tristan & Emma on a hike at Vasquez Rocks.  It was time to get these kids out of the house and moving!!  My only regret of the trip was that I gave my camera to Brittany to take to Italy so I was stuck with just my phone!! I guess pictures of Italy are a little more important since it is not likely to happen again soon but I miss my camera (I miss Britt too)!
Tristan & Emma have no fear when it comes to climbing.  They both were sprinting to get to the top as I lingered back and took pictures. 
However, when it started getting steep I had to be right behind Emma for fear of her slipping and falling backwards.  They are almost to the top of the highest rock here and I am zoomed in pretty far with the camera.  They were HIGH!!!
Emma thinks we could live here in these little caves.  I think that would be okay as long as the mountain lion that has been sighted around here leaves us alone.
I so love spending time with my kids.  They are growing up so fast and I know that one day I am not going to be able to grab them and take them somewhere with me without hearing, "Awww Mom, I don't want to hang out with you, I need to chill with my friends".  Tristan already has that phrase down but he was gracious enough to spend the day with us!!  Love you both more than you will ever know. 

1 comment:

The Queen said...

You are a great mom, Michelle!