Whoopsie

I have to backtrack a little bit after plugging in my phone and realizing I had a few pics on there that I forgot about and didn't blog about.  I don't always like to carry my huge camera around with me but then I forget to download the pics I take on my phone or little camera.  There has got to be some kind of solution for this problem, yes????
 My niece, Rachel, came out to visit for a week and we tried to make sure to hit all the hot spots with her.  I got to spend some quality time with her since all the kids were still in school, which was fabulous.  I love this young lady and am so grateful for the time we had getting to know each other a bit better. 
 The beach was a must - a little bit of a drive and Huntington Beach it was.  It was a pretty chilly day, according to my standards, but Rachel was bound and determined to be in the water.  More power to her, I wasn't get close to it!!
 Showing her rebel side!!
 We walked to the end of the pier and had lunch at Ruby's Diner.  It was such a cute place, wish I would have taken more pictures.  Just another reason to go back this summer.
The view from the pier was just breathtaking looking back to the beach.  I think I could spend the rest of my life here, anyone want to join me??

No comments: