As the new year started I was set on taking the year off from blogging. Life is busy, kids are crazy, hubby needs me, house always needs to be cleaned, blah, blah, blah. Those were some of my reasons for taking the year off. Not to mention the fact, does anyone really look at our blog anymore??? Now that a couple months have passed I do actually miss sitting down and writing about our experiences. I love looking over all the adventures that we have had and remembering all that love and laughter. I guess it is my way of journaling our life. I can't keep a regular journal to save my life so this will have to do. I hope that blogging will put a smile on a few faces here and there. If you smiled while reading this leave me a comment and let me know that I am not alone out here!! I can't promise that I will be spot on with the posts but I will do my best in the time that I have and hopefully I will be able to post more and more as life slows down!!
3 comments:
I love to read it! And look at pictures :)
I read it! Sometimes... :) I wish I had kept mine up. Went private and totally stopped!
This is Judy, btw.
Post a Comment