Our Happy Place

Shane had to attend a conference in Anaheim that was being held at the Disneyland Hotel and we couldn't pass up the opportunity to go to our happiest place on Earth, so Tristan, Emma and I headed down one day after school to spend the night and go to Disney the next day.
The hotel pool view from our room.  Doesn't get much better than this. 
 I love the pillows on the beds.  Someday, when I have an extra guest room I want to get these pillows for the room.  Dreaming is always a good thing, right?
 Breakfast the next morning was a room service treat for the kids.  Emma had an adorable Mickey Mouse waffle while Tristan and I went for the traditional eggs and bacon.
 On our way over to the park we stopped at the Lego store in Downtown Disney for a bit.  The kids had fun building castles and staying warm.

Posing with the Hulk!
 Chip N Dale with Emma.
Shane was able to meet us at California Adventure after his conference and spend a couple hours riding rides.  We finished off the night with one of our favorites - Radiator Springs Racers. 

No comments: