I Love To See The Temple. . .

Living in Utah has it's definite advantages like being able to see the Salt Lake City Temple at Christmas time. Temple square is such a beautiful place to begin with and then when you add all the lights it is breathtaking. The kids had a great time walking around for about 30 minutes and then we decided that it was just too cold to stay out any longer. On our way out we were also able to take a tour of the Conference Center and it was so cool. I had no idea all the little things that went into building it and all the history that is housed in that building. I am looking forward to the summer when we can spend more time at Temple Square and learn so much more about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. What a fun Christmas tradition we now have living here in Utah!!

Emma insisted that she have her picture taken with her prophet, Joseph Smith.




No comments: