After spending a fun filled evening with Shane's family we came home and opened a few of our presents. The kids had been begging for days to at least open one present so we agreed that everyone would open a present of their choice before heading off to bed.
Tristan bought Shane a pair of Mountain Dew sleep pants so it was mandatory that he open that gift so he could wear them on Christmas morning. I don't think that I have ever seen Shane so excited about a pair of pants, he loves them.
Brittany wanted Emma to open the gift from her. She made Emma a pair of pajama pants in sewing class and they are incredibly cute. Emma was excited and couldn't wait to give Sissy a great big love.
T-Bone opened his present from Brittany and found a much awaited for pair of shoes. This boy has been begging for a pair of Etnie Shoes and when Shane & I were in AZ we happened to be at the outlets and Etnies was having a huge sale. Tristan lucked out with that one because we would never have paid $60.00 for a pair of tennis shoes!!!
Brittany ended up opening her gift from Tristan and was very surprised to find a pair of boots that she had been asking for. I am sure that you can't tell by her face how happy she was.
At the end of the evening Brittany had to model the presents that she had received this evening. She is such a teenager!!! Super Man boxers from her cousin, Rachel, Boots from Tristan and the pajama pants that she is wearing are a pair that she made for herself. She is one talented girl, I tell ya!!
Tristan bought Shane a pair of Mountain Dew sleep pants so it was mandatory that he open that gift so he could wear them on Christmas morning. I don't think that I have ever seen Shane so excited about a pair of pants, he loves them.
Brittany wanted Emma to open the gift from her. She made Emma a pair of pajama pants in sewing class and they are incredibly cute. Emma was excited and couldn't wait to give Sissy a great big love.
T-Bone opened his present from Brittany and found a much awaited for pair of shoes. This boy has been begging for a pair of Etnie Shoes and when Shane & I were in AZ we happened to be at the outlets and Etnies was having a huge sale. Tristan lucked out with that one because we would never have paid $60.00 for a pair of tennis shoes!!!
Brittany ended up opening her gift from Tristan and was very surprised to find a pair of boots that she had been asking for. I am sure that you can't tell by her face how happy she was.
At the end of the evening Brittany had to model the presents that she had received this evening. She is such a teenager!!! Super Man boxers from her cousin, Rachel, Boots from Tristan and the pajama pants that she is wearing are a pair that she made for herself. She is one talented girl, I tell ya!!

1 comment:
Hey are you ok your daughter said you weren't feeling good the other night and laying down. If you have no plans call me.....send the pictures if you don't have time raeben05@comcast.net
Post a Comment